Friday, November 20, 2009

Red Chili Pepper














Red Chili Pepper - 2 1/2 x 3 1/2 inch on cold press watercolor paper

This is another red chili pepper study I did.  It is really lots of fun and I recommend anyone who likes to do watercolor try these ATC (artist trading card) size studies.  These are done using Winsor and Newton artist watercolor paint on cold press watercolor paper.  I will try to continue with my larger ballroom dance painting I started but I seems to have a block on continue with it.  Could it be that I have done so many of these 2 1/2 x 3 1/2 small studies that larger ones like the 15 x 20 inch ballroom painting is too intimtating?  Anyone got the same feeling before?  May be I should go on with an intermediate one of 8 x 10 before I go on bigger ones.  Anyone, I must get over it because I like to started painting ballroom art because that is one of my passion too.

No comments: