Monday, November 23, 2009

Pomegranate watercolor study















Pomegranate - 5 x 7 inch on cold press watercolor paper
 
This one is a watercolor painting I did on a pomegranate.  I did it on a 5 x 7 inch cold press watercolor paper.  It was not too difficult as to the use of color because it is basically red.  A quick study which I just want to do something in one night such that I get some practice on my watercolor painting.  I found that this doing daily little paintings helps to maintain my interest in art and especially in watercolor.  I will get back into my bigger ballroom dancing painting tomorrow and I think I should not leave that for a long time otherwise I will be afraid to start it again thinking that I might ruin it.

1 comment:

Roy Simmons said...

Really like this one Peter, good work.